Dog needs surgery after eating girl’s homework

Print
Email
|

by Associated Press

khou.com

Posted on November 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM

The tired excuse "the dog ate my homework” really happened to a girl in Colorado.

Payton had made a volcano out of candy by using pins to attach the candy to the foam base. In the middle of the night, her dog not only ate the candy but swallowed the pins too.

He had to have surgery to get them removed. Reggie was doing fine and Payton was able to redo her project in time.

She used glue the second time and ended up getting an “A.”

Print
Email
|