Posted on December 16, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Monday, Dec 20 at 11:23 AM
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 to 3 Hours
Serves 8 to 14
- 4 to 8 pounds boneless H-E-B Prime or Natural Angus Beef Rib eye Roast
- ¼ to ½ cup Adams Sear-N-Crust Prime Rib & Steak Rub
- ¼ cup Adams Rib, Roast and Steak Rub
- 1 jar Robert’s Reserve Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip
1. Heat oven to 300°F for whole roast or 325°F for half roast (refer to label). Spread Prime Rib dry-rub seasoning over top and all sides of roast to coat well. Next Sprinkle Rib, Roast and Steak over top side of roast.
2. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Place in oven; cook 20 minutes per pound for a rare center or 25 minutes per pound for a medium-rare center. 30 minutes per pound with Bone-in.
3. Remove from oven and let roast stand 15 minutes; then carve into slices as thick as you wish. Serve beef with Horseradish Dip on the side.
Too RARE? If beef requires further cooking after carving into slices:
Keep a large skillet heated and ready to use on your stove top; simply place the beef slice in the hot skillet 1 to 2 minutes per side to reach preferred doneness.
Southwest Scalloped Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-45 Minutes
- 2-3 lb Red or Gold Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Adams Reserve House Rub
- 1 Large Can Chunky Potato Soup
- ½ Jar Robert’s Southwest Dip
- 1 Package Bacon Bits (1 Cup)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese: Cheddar
- 1 Bunch green onions, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut Potatoes into equal sized pieces.
2. Toss together potatoes, soup, rub and Southwest dip in a large mixing bowl.
3. Place mixture into 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheese and bacon bits.
4. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with sliced green onions.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 Cans Black Eye Peas: Drained, not rinsed
- 1 Jar Robert’s Red Pepper and Onion Dip
- 1 Container H-E-B Pico De Gallo (Produce Section)
- 1 TBSP Adam’s House Rub
1. Drain Peas, do not rinse.
2. Mix together all ingredients.
Serve with your favorite:
Water Cracker or Flat Bread