South-of-Border Won Tons
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup red bell peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups lightly with Pam. Press 1 won ton wrapper into each cup. Spray the tops of each won ton with Pam. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from muffin cups. Arrange the won ton cups on a baking sheet. Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain. Combine with sausage, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salad dressing, red peppers and olives in a bowl and mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each won ton cup. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until bubbly. Yields: 24 won tons.
Chocolate Berry Trifle
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3-4oz) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cool Whip
- 1 (9 in) square baked brownie layer, cooled and cut into cubes
- 1 pint (2 cups) raspberries
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes and beat 2 minutes. Gently stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Place ½ the brownie cubes in a 2 quart serving bowl. Top with ½ each of the pudding mixture, raspberries and remaining Cool Whip. Repeat layers. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer. Garnish with additional raspberries and fresh mint sprigs. Yields: 12 servings.