Turkey Tortilla Soup
- 1 Jar Cookwell Company Tortilla Soup
- 1 carton Central Market Chicken Broth
- 1 can yellow corn - rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans - rinsed
- 1 pound shredded leftover turkey
Mix all ingredients together in large soup pot.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to med low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Top with tortilla strips and chesse for extra flavor!
Cranberry Chutney Salsa
- ½ jar Roberts Reserve Cranberry Pomegranate Chutney
- 2 cups Dried Cranberries-finely chopped
- 2 small cans Mandarin Oranges- finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro-finely chopped
- 1 Red Onion-finely chopped
Mix all ingredients together, adding just a splash of the mandarin orange juice. Serve over Turkey, Spiral Hams, Pork Tenderloin, Rib Roasts.
Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Fresh Sweet Potatoes- Diced-Skin On
- 1 tsp Adam’s Reserve Truffle Salt
- ¼ cup Roberts Reserve Pineapple Mango Coconut Tequila
- 4 tbsp Ottavio Olive Oil
Heat oil on med high heat in skillet. Sauté Potatoes 6-8 minutes or until golden brown or blackened. Add seasoning and sauce last 30 seconds.
Apple Pumpkin Spice Pie
- 1 jar Roberts Reserve Pumpkin Maple Spice
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 4 bars HEB Cream Cheese
- 3 Granny Smith Apples-diced
- ½ stick Butter
- 4 tbsp Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 cups Candied Walnuts
Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Heat large skillet on med high heat, add oil and butter. Sauté apples for 4 minutes. Mix cream cheese, apples, and Pumpkin Maple Spice in mixing bowl. Place equal parts of cheese mix into pie crusts, top with walnuts, and refrigerate for 1 hour