- 1 Package HEB Cranberry Pistachio or Walnut Dressing Mix
- 2 TBSP Adam’s Cajun Trinity
- 1 Jar Star Chef Collection Ancho Chile Relish
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- ½ Stick Butter
- 1 TBSP Adam’s House Rub
Preheat oven to 350°f.
In a large bowl combine: dressing mix, Cajun trinity, and ancho relish. Stir to incorporate.
In a large measuring cup or bowl: heat broth and butter until melted. Stir.
Pour broth mixture over dressing mix to completely saturate mixture.
Place into a well greased baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes covered. Uncover for final 5 minutes if crispiness is desired.
MARINATED GREEN BEAN SALAD
- 1 lb French Haricot Verts, or tender green beans
- 1/2 Cup Bell pepper, Red, julienne
- ¼ Cup Cookwell & Company Cracked Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp salt
Bring 1 qt of water to boil in a large soup pot. Add salt. Also make an ice bath with 1 tray of ice and water in a medium bowl.
Sort, clean and trim the green beans.
Add beans to water for 2-3 minutes. Blanch
Place Beans directly into ice bath to prevent over cooking and to retain color.
Toss together green beans, red bell peppers and cracked pepper vinaigrette in a large bowl and place into refrigerator for 2-3 hours- up to overnight.
MANGO SWEET POTATO PIE
- 2 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Jar Cookwell and Company Mango Sweet Heat Sauce
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch Nutmeg (optional)
- 1 Cup Corn Flakes
- ½ Cup Chopped Pecans
- ½ Cup Coconut, sweetened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Jar Cookwell and Company: Banana Foster Dessert sauce
- 1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- 1 Prepared Cheese Cake: Sara Lee, thawed