Flavors: New York, Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Swirl, Raspberry Swirl, Potato Swirl, Pumpkin
Special Notes: Cheesecakes made in Restaurant with all Natural Ingredients and most important product has a 1 year guarantee Shelf Life. Product is a Frozen Food Item.
1-1/2 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs 1¼ lbs of Cream Cheese
¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar 1Cup of Granulated Sugar
¼ cup (1/2 stick) Butter Melted 3 Eggs
1 Cup of Sour Cream
3 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
½ tsp of Vanilla & Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Heat oven to 350 Degrees F
2. For crust, in small bowl combine crumbs with butter and sugar, Press onto bottom of pan as well as side walls of pan
3. Par Bake for 10 Minutes until golden brown. Cool Completely
4. For filling, in a large mixer, beat together room temperature cream cheese, flour and sugar until creamy and smooth; add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add lemon juice and sour cream, mixed until well blended, add extract flavoring mix in note: do not over mix. Pour filling into crust.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool completely, Refrigerate at least 2 hours
6. Unmold cheesecake and garnish with fresh strawberries