EZ Cranberry Pistachio Dressing
1 Package HEB Cranberry Pistachio or Walnut Dressing Mix
2 TBSP Adam’s Cajun Trinity
1 Jar Robert’s Reserve: Cranberry Pomegranate Chutney
2 Cups Chicken Broth
½ Stick Butter
1 TBSP Adam’s House Rub
Preheat oven to 350°f.
In a large bowl combine: Dressing Mix, Cajun trinity, and chutney. Stir to incorporate.
In a large measuring cup or bowl. Heat Broth and butter until melted. Stir. Pour broth mixture over Dressing Mix to completely saturate mixture.
Place into a well greased baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes covered. Uncover for final 5 minutes if crispiness is desired.
Spiced Mashed Sweet Potatoes
2 Cans Sweet Potatoes, (29oz), drained
1 Jar Robert Reserve: Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip
½ Cup Pecans, pieces
1/8 Cup Brown Sugar, light
1. Place drained sweet potatoes into a large sauce or saute pan. Add butter, Heat on medium heat. Mashing potatoes while heating.
2. Add Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip, stir to incorporate. Salt to taste
3. Stir in pecans and brown sugar in last 5 minutes.
Also can be baked uncovered at 400 °f with brown sugar and pecan on top. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
½ Jar Roberts Reserve Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip
1 Pint(2cups) Half & Half or Heavy Cream
2 small boxes or 1 large box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
1. In a mixing bowl combine Pumpkin Dip and Half and Half or Heavy Cream and whisk to combine.
2. Add Pudding Mix and stir until mixture begins to thicken. For best results use 2 small boxes of pudding with Half & Half and 1 large box with Heavy Cream.
3. Pour mixture into crust and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to set. If made with Half & Half refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish with whipped cream.