- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon OLIVE & VINE Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan with one teaspoon of Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil and line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining olive oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended.
Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the brownie begins to pull away from the edges of the pan.
Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.