Sea "Pasta" Vegetable Salad
- 1 oz. sea palm or wakame (alaria) - dried
- 2 oz. arame - dried
- 4 shitake mushrooms - dried
- 2 c. warm filtered water
- 2 c. cucumber, peeled, seeded & sliced
- 1 bell pepper - sliced (yellow/green)
- 1 large tomato, seed & chopped
- 2 tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove - chopped fine
- 2 tsp. toasted golden sesame oil
Put the sea vegetables and mushrooms into a large bowl. Cover with warm filtered water and let soak 15 minutes.
Prepare the vegetables.
Add the vegetables, mushrooms, sea veggies and the rest of ingredients into a large bowl. Toss well and refrigerate.
Serve on lettuce leaves with avocado slices on top.