Pumpkin Pecan Waffle
4 oz pumpkin waffle batter*
2 TBSP Chopped Spicy Pecans (soak in water, drain and then season with
sugar, salt and cayenne pepper to taste)
1. Ladle pumpkin waffle batter in heated waffle iron. Cook for three minutes
or until golden brown.
2. Place pecans in a sauté pan to warm.
3. Carefully remove finished waffle from iron and place on plate.
4. Evenly distribute warm pecans on top of Pumpkin Pecan Waffle.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
7. Place level scoop of butter in center of pecan topped waffle.
Pumpkin Waffle Batter:
1 Quart Waffle Batter (use your favorite recipe or mix)
1 ¼ Cups Canned Pumpkin Puree
¼ Cup Sugar
¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
Combine Waffle Batter, Pumpkin Puree, Sugar, Cinnamon and Nutmeg in a
large mixing bowl and whip until smooth.