Posted on August 19, 2010 at 6:42 AM
- 2 lb. chicken breast: boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoon of Adam’s Reserve: House
- 4 oz Prosciutto, thin sliced
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 10 basil leaves, fresh (½ chiffonade cut)
- 1 jar Cookwell & Company: Two-Step Cacciatore Sauce
1. Butterfly chicken breast. Hold chicken breast using a set of tongs. Use the tong as a guide for the blade of the knife. Cut chicken halfway through.
2. Season chicken inside and out.
3. Place prosciutto cheese and 1 leaf of basil into each chicken breast. Fold chicken over.
4. Set stuffed chicken into an oven safe dish.
5. Top with cacciatore sauce. Bake at 350°f for 30 minutes.
6. Check with instant read thermometer. 165°f is done. Top with chiffonade basil.