Salmon Veracruz Recipe
Posted on August 19, 2010 at 7:38 AM
Thursday, Aug 19 at 7:43 AM
- 2 lb. HEB natural salmon, Atlantic: 1 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoon Adam’s Reserve Sear and Crust: Southwest Ancho
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, 41-50 peeled and deveined
- 4oz lump crab meat
- 4 oz bay scallops
- 1 Jar Cookwell & Company: Two-Step Veracruz Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Cotija Cheese, Crumbled
1. Preheat a large sauté pan on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Also preheat oven to 400°f.
2. Pour oil in pan. Sear salmon for 5 minutes per side: skin side down first. When you flip, remove the skin with a pair of tongs.
3. Place salmon into an oven safe dish. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
4. In the same pan sauté the remainder of seafood on medium-high heat 3-4 minutes. Slash in Veracruz sauce. Reduce heat to low until salmon is ready. Pour sauce over salmon.
5. Top with cotija cheese. Serve.
Inside Great Day Video