Hatch Rice Pilaf
Makes 3 cups prepared
Cook time 20 minutes
- 1 Cup Rice, uncooked
- 1 TBSP Grapeseed oil
- 1 TBSP Adam’s Reserve House rub
- 1 TBSP Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1 TBSP Onion, minced
- 1 CUP Water
- 1 Cup Cookwell & Company: Green Chile Stew
- Optional: 1/4 cup Fresh roasted Hatch Chile peppers, Diced
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Also place a oven safe pan with lid on medium heat. Add oil
3. Sauté onions and garlic 2-3 minutes. Add hatch peppers. Toss in rice and coat with oil.
4. Meanwhile combine both water and Green Chile Stew. Place in a small sauce pan and heat up to simmer.
5. Once rice is coated continually stir 2-3 minutes. Pour in water and bring to a rapid boil.
6. Place lid on top and place into preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Fluff and stir rice, serve.