"Peaches and Herb"
- Two bottles of chilled dry Prosseco
- 16oz of Thyme and Peach infused Lemonade
To make the lemonade: Mix 13oz of lemonade and 3oz of peach puree, strain through cheese cloth then add six sprigs of thyme and let "steep" overnight. Strain out the thyme, mix with Prosecco.
Garnish with a peach slice
"Cherry Wine Rickey"
- Two bottles of chilled unoaked dry white wine (Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc)
- 6 to 8oz of mint infused simple syrup to taste (Take 8oz of sugar, 8oz of very hot water, nearly simmering. Blend two together until the sugar is dissolved, let cool. Add mint and let "steep" overnight.)
- 4 Cups of pitted cherries, that have been frozen
Blend syrup and wine together. Place a few cherries in the bottom of a glass, fill with wine and add some ice. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Sangria is so simple to make, this is a slightly lower alcohol version:
- Two bottles of unoaked red wine
- 12oz of Raspberry syrup
- 6 cups of frozen fruit (Whatever suits your fancy)
- 16oz of sparkling water or Sprite, depending on how sweet you like your Sangria
Mix all together, serve in any cups you have around, add some ice, let the party start!