Thai Green Curry Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Rub
- 2 tablespoons Ottavio Grape Seed Oil
- ½ cup of Global Palate Thai Green Curry Sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 sm egg plant, chopped
- 1 bottle Global Pallet Sindi Curry Sauce
- 2 TBSP Adam’s Reserve House Rub
- 1 lb of root vegetables (cut equal sizes)
- Potatoes, red
- Carrots, chopped
- 1 block hard tofu, chopped
- ½ cup green peas, frozen
- 1 TBSP garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all root vegetables, tofu, seasoning and curry sauce.
- Place mixture into oven-safe dish.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Final 15 minutes, add peas.
- Can be served over rice and as a great side dish.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Bananas and Curried Cream
- 1 box devil’s food cake box mix
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1c heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbs powdered sugar
- 1 tbs curry powder