Roasted HEB Salmon Burger with Pineapple and Chipolte
- 4 HEB Fresh Salmon Burgers; Fiesta
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple, Diced
- ½ Cup Texas on the Plate: Chipotle Chile Ketchup
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon burger onto a baking sheet, foil wrapped.
- Roast 15 minutes.
- Also mix together pineapple and Chipotle Chile Ketchup.
- Place on mixture top final 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
Fresh Market Burgers with Soppin' Mushrooms
- 4 HEB Custom Made Burger: Cowboy, Blue Cheese, Etc
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- ½ Cup Texas on the Plate: Soppin’ Sauce
- 1 TBSP Butter
- Grilling Instructions: Pre-heat Grill (Medium High) for 15 minutes or charcoal 15 minutes; spread coals evenly.
- For Medium: 155 degrees. Place Burger onto grill, for 7 minutes. Flip once for additional 7-9 minutes.
- For Well Done: 165 degrees. Press patties to ¼ inch thickness, faster cooking. Place burger onto grill, for 7 minutes. Flip once for additional 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sautee mushroom 5 minutes in large pan on medium heat. Add Soppin' Sauce to coat. Serve over top of burgers.