Posted on June 30, 2011 at 7:58 AM
South Texas Pulled Pork Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2.5 hours
- 2 lb boneless pork ribeye roast
- 2 tablespoons Adams Reserve: Val Verde
- 1 jar Better than Good: Texas Moppin Sauce
1. Rub pork with Adams Rub and sauce. Optional: marinate over night.
2. Preheat grill 10-15 minutes. Place seasoned roast onto well oiled grill grates. Or place pork into pan and sear each side until golden to dark brown. Cook 5-7 minutes per sides.
3. Place roast into oven covered with additional sauce on top. Bake 300 degrees for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until pulls apart.
4. Rough chop pork for main entrée or sandwich. More sauce on top for service.
Better Than Good Beans
- 3 cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup Better than Good: Traditional Texas BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve: House Rub
- ½ cup bacon, cooked & chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, sliced
1. Mix beans, house rub and sauce. Place mixture into a large baking dish. Top with sliced onions and bacon.
2. Cook on 350ºf for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Cool 10 minutes before service.