Bleu Bison Burgers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lb. fresh Ground Bison
- 2 tbsp. Adams Reserve: Peppercorn Garlic Sear & Crust
- ½ cup Cookwell and Company Garlic & Molasses Marinade
- ½ cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup Roberts Reserve Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Fixins’: toasted hamburger buns, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and sliced red onion
1. Preheat Grill Medium-high or 15 minutes with charcoal.
2. Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl. Form meat into 4 to 6 patties.
3. Place patties on well oiled grill grates. Grill 5-7 minutes per side for medium. (The cleaner the grates= less sticking). Check bison for doneness: 155ºf. Do not overcook.
4. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and horseradish dip; spread an ounce or so on each burger.
5. Serve on a toasted bun with and all the fixins’ and enjoy!
Moroccan Burgers with Cooling Sauce
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, buffalo or turkey
- ¼ cup Roberts Reserve Moroccan Sauce
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 6 onion rolls, split toasted
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded & diced
- ½ cup reduced- fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- ¼ teaspoon Adams House Rub
1. Combine beef & seasoning ingredients in a bowl & mix well.
2. Shape into six 1/2 –inch thick patties. Place over medium, ash-covered coals.
3. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes until thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 165 degrees.
Moppin’ Cheddar Burgers
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1-2 Lbs Fresh Ground Beef
- ¼ Cup/LB (ground beef) Better Than Good Moppin’ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp/LB Adams Reserve Smoked Hickory
- 2 1/2 Cups/LB Apple wood Smoked Cheddar (shredded)
- 2 Cups Sweet Yellow Onions (caramelized)
- 1 PKG Onion Rolls (cut in half and toasted)
- 2-3 TBSP Kandy Krisp Jalapeño’s
- Combine rub, sauce, and ¼ cup/lb of the cheese in a mixing bowl with the beef, and mix well.
- Form patties by hand.
- Sear patties 4-5 min/side and move to low side of grill or 400 degree oven for additional 10 minutes.
- Assemble burgers in the order of bun, onions, jalapeno’s, patty, sauce, cheese, and bun. ENJOY!