- 4 ea Ribeye Steaks
- 2 TBSP Adam’s Reserve Sear-N-Crust: Peppercorn and Garlic
- 1 TBSP Grapeseed Oil or Cooking Spray
- 1 Jar Tuscany in Texas: Borgo de`Medici White Truffle Cream
1. Preheat grill. Gas: 15 minutes on high. Charcoal: 15 minutes in pyramid, then spread out evenly.
2. Season steaks with Adam’s rub.
3. Clean grill grates and oil or spray.
4. Reduce heat to medium-high.
5. Place steak on grill grate. Cook 5-7 minutes per side (medium rare) or until desired doneness.
6. Top with White Truffle Cream right before service.