Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 ea Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup Ottavio Reserva Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Magi’s Worcestershire
- 2 TBSP Adam’s Reserve: House Rub or Classic Italian Bread Dipper
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Smashed
- 2 TBSP Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- ½ to 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1. Place chops into a large zip-lock bag or container. Combine ingredients together in the bag with meat. Toss around to coat everything.
2. Marinate for as long as possible. Overnight is best, 4-5 hours is good. You could make it happen in an hour if needed.
3. Preheat grill, Gas 15 minutes high, Charcoal 15 minutes or until glowing. Clean grill grates.
4. Use cooking spray or oil to oil grill grates.
5. Place Tenderloin on grill. Grill each side for 7-10 minutes. Total cooking time approx: 30 mins. Desired internal temperature is 145°f.
~Top with additional fresh rosemary and Olive oil.
- ½ head Cabbage, Approx 2 cups, diced stamp size
- 2 TBSP Ottavio Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Kicked Up Chicken Rub (not just for Chicken)
- ¼ Cup Bacon, Pepper, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- ¼ Cup Onions, Red, Diced
1. Cut cabbage into equal pieces, stamp size.
2. Preheat a large sauté pan on medium heat.
3. Cook bacon, drain fat. Toss in mushrooms and red onions. Sauté 4 minutes with olive oil.
4. Add cabbage sauté additional 10 minutes. Season with kicked up chicken
Fire Grilled Salsa
- 4 each Large Tomatoes
- 2 ea Tomatillos
- 1 ea Onion, Yellow
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 1 Pablano Pepper, skinned and seeded
- 1 ea Jalapeno pepper, whole
- 1 Ea Habanero pepper, whole
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 2 ea Limes, juice
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 1-3 TBSP Adam’s Southwest Rub (salt free)
- Salt to taste
1. FIRE UP THE GRILL. Preheat grill for 15 minutes extra hot.
2. Place all vegetables and peppers on the open flame. Extra burnt and crispy is the goal. To achieve good color and texture do not move or turn until completely charred.
3. Bring items in from the grill and cool (grilling can be done ahead of time).
4. Place everything in a food processor, in batches or and large bowl and blend with a stick blender.
5. Season last to get just the right spice level.
6. Enjoy with Central Market Sweet Potato Chips or your flavor style.