Hak's BBQ Brisket Tacos
Makes 4 Tacos
- Last nights leftover brisket
- 1 Bottle of Hak's Chipotle Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 red onion
- 4 ounces of bleu cheese (your favorite kind)
Pull apart the brisket into small shreds. Add oil to pan and saute brisket till warmed (about 30 seconds). Add 4 tablespoon of Hak's Chipotle Bourbon BBQ sauce and toss with brisket for another 30 seconds until sauce caramelizes on meat.
Slice onions and saute on low heat for about 20 minutes until cooked down and nicely browned.
To assemble your taco place the brisket on the taco. Follow with the caramelized onion and top with bleu cheese. Enjoy!
Chipotle Lime Shrimp Tacos
- Last nights leftover shrimp pasta
- 4 Corn or Flour tortillas
- 1 bottle Tabasco Chipotle
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch of fresh chive, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped.
Pull out the yummy leftover shrimp. Heat a saute pan to medium high heat and and the olive oil. Toss the shrimp in and saute for 20 seconds. Add about a teaspoon of Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce and saute for another 10 seconds, add the juice of a lime and remove from heat. Assemble your taco with the chipotle lime shrimp. Top with the pineapple followed by the chives and enjoy!