- 1 fifteen ounce container of ricotta
- 4 cups of baby spinach, chopped (about four ounces)
- 2 cups of grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons grated Parmesan (1.5 ounces)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 24 ounce jar marinara sauce (2 3/4 cups)
- 6 no boil lasagna noodles
1. In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, 1.5 cups of the mozzarella, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
2. In the bottom of a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of the sauce. Top with 2 no-bake lasagna noodles, 1/2 cup of sauce, and half the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with the remaining 2 lasagna noodles, the remaining sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
3. Cover with wax or parchment paper, then a plate, and microwave on high (power level 10) until the noodles are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.