Chicken Empanada with Southwest Avocado Sauce
- 2 Packages HEB Prepared Croissant Rolls, refrigerated
- 8 oz HEB Fully Cooked Chicken Fajita, Breast, Chopped
- ¼ cup Frozen Spinach, chopped and thawed
- 1/8 cup Black beans
- 1/8 cup Corn
- 1/8 cup Red bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup Robert’s Reserve: SW Dip
- 2 TBSP Shredded Cheese, Mexican Blend
- 1 TBSP Adam’s Reserve: Kicked Up Chicken Rub
- 1 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
1. Preheat Oven to 350 ◦f. Also preheat a large sauté pan 5 minutes over medium heat.
2. Turn pan heat up to medium high. Add oil
3. Toss in vegetables; sauté 4-5 minutes to add color and texture. Mix in chicken, rub and SW DIP
4. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Add cheese. Mix well
5. Remove croissant from package. Separate into individual pieces. Place aspoon full of mixture into each roll. Fold over, sealing in the mixture.
6. Place empanadas on baking sheet.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown on top (mixture is already cooked)
Cool Southwest Avocado Sauce
- 1 Small package HEB Prepared Guacamole
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 TBSP Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 – ½ Cup Robert’s Reserve: SW Dip
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Pulse until blended.
3. Serve as a great side dip.
- 2 Can Black Eye Peas: Drained, not rinsed
- 1Jar Robert’s Red Pepper and Onion Dip
- 1 Container H-E-B Pico De Gallo (Produce Section)
- 1 TBSP Adam’s House Rub
1. Drain Peas, do not rinse.
2. Mix together all ingredients.
3. Serve with your favorite: Water Cracker or Flat Bread
Spiced Up Jalapeno Potato Salad
- 2-3 lb Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Adam’s Rub: House or SouthWest Ancho
- 1 Bunch Green Onions or Chives , sliced
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Jar Robert’s Jalapeno Dip
1. Place potatoes in pot with cold water and salt. Bring to boil until potatoes are tender. Test with fork. Drain off water, do not rinse.
2. Cut potatoes into large chunks. Place potatoes onto large baking sheet to cool.
3. Mix together cooled potatoes, green onions, mayo and Dip.
4. Place mixed salad into refrigerator and chill. Add Rub to taste before serving.
Quick Pasta Salad
- 1 Package pasta, Penne, Cooked To Directions
- 1 Lb Shrimp: 45-50
- 1 TBSP Citrus Seafood Rub
- 1 TBSP HEB Basting Oil
- ¼ Cup Robert’s Reserve: Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
- ¼ Cup Artichoke hearts, marinated, drained
- ¼ Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- ¼ Cup Mushrooms, canned, drained
- ¼ Cup HEB Sundried Tomato and Basil Feta Cheese
- ¼ Cup Bell Peppers, Mixed Colors, Diced
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Sliced
1. Cook Pasta according to directions, cool
2. Mix together shrimp, basting oil and citrus rub. Grill or sauté shrimp 10 minutes. Cool
3. Toss together cooled ingredients and everything else in a large bowl.
4. Can be serve immediately or refrigerate over night for the best favor.