Tom Sizemore denies allegations he groped an 11-year-old girl

Actor Tom Sizemore has denied recent allegations that he groped an 11-year-old Utah girl in 2003.

Sizemore, 55, says he never inappropriately touched the child and calls the claims “highly disturbing,” tweeting "it didn't happen" on Thursday.

A police report released Wednesday says the child actor reported that Sizemore, then 42, kissed and groped her during production of the movie titled Born Killers (shot as Piggy Banks). Utah prosecutors declined to file charges, citing witness and evidence problems.

The police report, first obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune, says a woman responsible for children on set didn’t see inappropriate touching. According to the report, a production company lawyer said Sizemore had been fired, though he remains listed as a cast member on IMDB.

The Hollywood Reporter first reported the alleged inappropriate touching in a story posted late Monday.

Sizemore, whose career has included prominent roles in Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down, is already notorious in Hollywood for his drug use and convictions for battery against women, but he has never been accused of molestation before.

STORY FROM BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL

How “retirement ready” are you? Take this quiz to find out

Sizemore's ex-girlfriend Heidi Fleiss, who ran a high-end Los Angeles prostitution ring in the 1990s, says she wasn't surprised the actor is now part of the sexual assault scandals consuming Hollywood, but was shocked that his allegation involves a child. 

"I knew he had disgusting issues, but that was shocking, an 11- year-old child like that is just shocking,” says Fleiss. “He should be castrated.”

Despite his rap sheet, he has worked steadily; his IMDB page lists 15 projects in 2018alone. And despite recent allegations, the production team for the indie film Made Vicious, in which Sizemore stars, told Deadline Wednesday they are sticking with the actor as they consider their options. 

“Tom Sizemore is still in Made Vicious, as his character has already finished shooting,” the production team told the news site. “The producers have been made aware of the allegation, and as a low-budget indie film, they are currently assessing their options.”

USA TODAY reached out to Sizemore's representatives when news of the allegation first broke but has received no response. His agent, Stephen Rice, told THR, "Our position is 'no comment.'"

© 2017 USATODAY.COM


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment