Learn how to add some spice to dinnertime with Hatch Chiles.
Mexican Chorizo and Shrimp Stuffed Hatch Pepper
4 hatch peppers-seeded and split open
½ cup green bell peppers-diced
- ½ cup red bell peppers-diced
- ½ cup white onion-diced
- ½ cup shrimp-diced
- ½ cup ground Mexican Chorizo
- ½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Adam's Reserve Jalecorneo Rub
- 4 tbsp of Roberts Reserve Hatch Sauce – your choice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Corn Tortillas & Lime for serving
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, bell peppers, and onions. Sauté for 6 minutes, Add chorizo and shrimp, panko, and Adam's Seasoning, sauté for another 4 minutes. Place an even amount of stuffing into sliced Hatch Peppers, place on foiled baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Top with cheese if desired, glaze with Hatch Sauce, place in tortilla, and squeeze with lime.
Hatch & Thyme Peach Pork
- 2½ pounds Pork Rib Roast or Pork Ribeyes
- 2 tbsp Adam's Reserve Green Chile Sear N Crust
- 3 tbsp Ottavio Olive Oil
- 1 bottle Fisher & Weiser Hill Country Hatch Pequin Sauce
- ½ cup Balsoy
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 6 sprigs Fresh Thyme
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Season pork with Rub, and heat skillet on medium high heat.
2. Add olive oil to skillet and cook pork for 1-2 minutes on all side.
3. Place pork in roasting pan, top with balsoy, Peach sauce, Thyme sprigs, and broth.
4. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 2-3 hours or until pork falls apart. Serve in bun with fresh cucumbers, Carrots and Jalepenos.
For more recipes and cooking tips, visit H-E-B.