HOUSTON – The 2013 RodeoHouston lineup ranges from rock legends to pop sensations to country classics.
The complete lineup was released early Monday after it was accidentally leaked on RodeoHouston’s Android app.
Here’s the schedule:
- Monday, Feb. 25 – Toby Keith
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 – Gary Allan
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day – Alan Jackson
- Thursday, Feb. 28 – Zac Brown Band
- Friday, March 1 – Black Heritage Day featuring Mary J. Blige
- Saturday, March 2 – Brantley Gilbert
- Sunday, March 3 – Demi Lovato, Austin Mahone
- Monday, March 4 – Styx
- Tuesday, March 5 – Lady Antebellum
- Wednesday, March 6 – Dierks Bentley
- Thursday, March 7 – Bruno Mars
- Friday, March 8 – Tim McGraw
- Saturday, March 9 – Super Shootout with The Band Perry
- Sunday, March 10 – Go Tejano Day with Julion Alvarez, Los Invasores de Nuevo Leon
- Monday, March 11 – Jason Aldean
- Tuesday, March 12 – Kenny Chesney
- Wednesday, March 13 – Jake Owen
- Thursday, March 14 – Pitbull
- Friday, March 15 – Blake Shelton
- Saturday, March 16 – RODEOHOUSTON BP Super Series Championship – Luke Bryan
- Sunday, March 17 (concert only) – George Strait, Martina McBride and the Randy Rogers Band
The entertainers have bragging rights to a combined 24 Grammys, 78 Academy of Country Music Awards, 73 Country Music Awards, 29 American Music Awards, 26 Billboard Music Awards and nine Teen Choice Awards.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, January 12 at 10 a.m. at all Ticketmaster locations (except Reliant Park), on the www.rodeohouston.com at or by phone at 1-800-726-1313. Tickets are available at the Reliant box office beginning Monday, January 14.
Ticket prices range from $18 to $21, plus Ticketmaster fees. Upper level Value Day Wednesday tickets are only $10.
Season and Mini-Season ticket packages are still available. Season ticket options start as low as $336. The Sunday, March 17, concert-only performance featuring George Strait, Martina McBride, and Randy Rogers Band is an optional purchase with Season Tickets.
Mini-Season tickets, with seats for nine Rodeo and concert performances in each option, start at $146. Seating is in the loge and upper levels of Reliant Stadium.
Season and Mini-Season tickets are NOT available at any other ticket outlet, including Ticketmaster. Call the Rodeo Ticket Office to purchase Season or Mini-Season tickets, 832.667.1080.
A limited number of Chute Seats, located directly behind the bucking chutes, are available for $300 and $200, and include food, drinks, and the opportunity to watch the star entertainer from the Reliant Stadium floor.
Since its beginning in 1932, the Show has committed more than $330 million to the youth of Texas through scholarships.