HOUSTON – The 2013 Houston Auto Show is celebrating its 30th year with the largest display of vehicles in its history.
The auto show runs from Wednesday to Sunday at the Reliant Center with a wide variety of vehicles from the automakers all over the world.
The show, produced by the Houston Automobile Dealers Association, allows consumers to see, touch, drive and experience the auto industry’s latest and greatest offerings.
More than 35 manufacturers will be on display at this year’s show, including Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Mercedes, Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, MINI, Nissan and Scion. Also, the high-end luxury vehicle boutique will return for its second year featuring Lotus, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Porsche.
The auto show will also feature:
- An indoor “Ride & Drive” lounge, in addition to their popular outdoor “Ride & Drive” in the show parking lot
- Camp Jeep’s four-wheel drive adventure right on the show floor
- The My Plates’ Great Plate Auction on Friday evening
Show hours are:
- Wednesday – Friday, noon to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults. Children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Discount coupons worth $2 off are available online and at participating Houston area new car dealerships. For more information, visit www.HoustonAutoShow.com.