NEW YORK -- Injured Louisville basketball player Kevin Ware appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday night to present the night's Top Ten list.
The nation was shocked Sunday night when Ware went down on the court with a visibly broken leg. After undergoing surgery he was released from the hospital, and he plans on watching his team compete in the Final Four in Georgia.
Despite the nature of the injury, here's the Top Ten list of things Ware joked were going through his mind when it happened:
10. What was that loud cracking sound?
9. I hope this doesn't leave a bruise.
8. Hey, look—my tibia!
6. Did it go in?
5. Oh, boy… hospital food!
4. Tape it up, coach, I'm staying in.
3. They fired Leno?
2. Heat, then ice, or ice, then heat?
1. At least my bracket's not busted. list.