HOUSTON – The power couple of “all power couples” are ready to hit the road together, which brings one of them right back home to Houston.
Beyonce and Jay Z have officially announced their “On the Run” tour, which will kick off June 25 in Miami. The tour will make its stop in Houston on July 18 at Minute Maid Park. Tickets go on sale the Friday.
More tour dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 25 Miami, FL Sun Life Stadium
- Saturday, June 28 Cincinnati, OH Great American Ballpark
- Tuesday, July 1 Foxborough, MA Gillette Stadium
- Saturday, July 5 Philadelphia, PA Citizen’s Bank Park
- Monday, July 7 Baltimore, MD M & T Bank Stadium
- Wednesday, July 9 Toronto, ON Rogers Centre
- Friday, July 11 East Rutherford, NJ MetLife Stadium
- Tuesday, July 15 Atlanta, GA Georgia Dome
- Friday, July 18 Houston, TX Minute Maid Park
- Sunday, July 20 New Orleans, LA Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Tuesday, July 22 Dallas, TX AT&T Stadium
- Thursday, July 24 Chicago, IL Soldier Field
- Sunday, July 27 Winnipeg, MB Investor Group Field
- Wednesday, July 30 Seattle, WA Safeco Field
- Saturday, August 2 Los Angeles, CA Rose Bowl
- Tuesday, August 5 San Francisco, CA AT&T Park
Join the conversation, use #OnTheRunTour on Twitter and Instagram. On The Run Tour is exclusively promoted by Live Nation.