- 4 Chicken Breasts (Makes 12 Poppers)
- Jalapenos – Canned (San Marcos Brand Preferable)
- Philly Cream Cheese (8 oz package)
- Pitmaker Seasoning (White Grill Spice)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Soak the toothpicks in water. (At least half an hour)
2. Slice the stem off of the ‘penos and remove seeds and stuff with cream cheese
3. Fillet the chicken breasts into three thin layers.
4. Rub Fillets with Olive oil and sprinkle on Pitmaker White Grill Spice.
5. Place stuffed jalopeno into chicken breast fillet and roll it/wrap it.
6. Wrap entire roll in bacon, using soaked toothpicks to hold the bacon in place.
7. Grill indirect on your charcoal grill 12-15 minutes, depending on grill temperature (approx 350 degrees F). Then sear direct heat for another 12-15 minutes (475 F or so).
8. Let poppers rest for 10 minutes and slice thickly (3 or 4 slices per popper), to serve.