News Weather

Find posts by keyword
Find posts by date

Print
Email
|

Weather Blog: Thunder Friday-Friday Evening...?

Weather Blog: Thunder Friday-Friday Evening...?

Best Chance for Thunder Friday Evening

by David Paul

khou.com

Posted on May 19, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Updated Friday, Oct 18 at 3:55 PM

Computers are spitting out some strong to severe thunderstorm activity Friday afternoon and evening in central Texas.  We think some of this may make it into our northwest counties between 5:pm and 11:pm Friday.  Huntsville, Navasota, Brenham... you have about a 60% chance of seeing the stronger storms and heavier rain.  The rest of southeast Texas including the Houston metro area will have a 40% chance for scattered rain and/or thunderstorms Friday and a 30% chance on Saturday.  Friday will be a busy day of radar watching.

Print
Email
|