The following information was sent from Zac Emmons, Corporate Communications Manager for the Houston Texans regarding parking and transportation options at Reliant for the CONCACAF Gold Cup Semifinals:
All parking costs $20.00 per space
No Tailgating Allowed for this Event
Blue Lot – 2:00 p.m.
Parking Lots – 2:00 p.m.
Futbol Fiesta Celebration in Blue Lot 17 – 3:00 p.m.
Gates – 4:30 p.m.
Kickoff – 6:00 p.m.
For your safety and enjoyment we would like to encourage anyone going to the stadium to do the following:
· Plan to ARRIVE EARLY and Avoid Kirby to Avoid Delays! Pre-game activities start at 3:00 p.m. including Futbol Fiesta Celebration in Blue Lot 17
· No Tailgating will be allowed in any parking lot
· Pleasepay attention to the roadside message boards en route to the stadium
· All guests will go through a security screening process at the gates. Please allow extra time to pass through security.
· Children 2 years of age and older are required to have a ticket for admission.
· Reliant Stadium is a family friendly venue. If anything or anyone disrupts your enjoyment of the game (for example, use of profanity, taunting etc..), please report the problem to our Gameday Hotline at 832-667-1400 and security will immediately assist. Let’s have a gameday experience that we can all enjoy.
· Bags larger than 11”x17”
· Beach balls
· Footballs brought in from outside
· Illegal substances
· Laptop computers
· Laser pen
· Outside food and beverages and weapons/firearms.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and other items may be prohibited from Reliant Stadium if they are deemed, in the sole discretion of Gold Cup officials, LSSE, or Stadium Management
TRAFFIC & PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
Heavy traffic is anticipated along Loop 610 and Kirby Drive. Click here
for easy access directions to our parking lots. Guests are encouraged to use the MetroRail to Reliant Park. Please visit www.ridemetro.org
for more information.
· For guests traveling on Hwy 59, take Loop 610 east and exit Main.
· For guests traveling on I-45 north, take Loop 610 west and exit Fannin.
· For guests traveling on 1-45 south, take Hwy 288 south to Loop 610 east and exit Fannin.
· For guests traveling on I-10 east, take 610 south and exit Main.
· For guests traveling on 290, take 610 south and exit Main