The Houston SPCA is thrilled to be the 2013 charity of choice by the employees of PrimeWay Federal Credit Union. To celebrate this life-saving partnership, the Houston SPCA will have adorable felines and canines available for adoption on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at PrimeWay’s newly relocated Midtown Branch at 2503 Bagby, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
People who attend will be able to adopt a cat or kitten for a special reduced adoption fee of $10. All canines will be available for the normal adoption fee which ranges from $95 to $195. (Limit two pets per household.)
Each adoption package is valued at over $400 and includes:
- A health evaluation, age-appropriate vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines / canines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Heartworm testing for dogs six months and older
- Microchipping with free lifetime registration
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- An adoption gift courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- A furry friend for a lifetime of love!
Saturday’s mobile adoption is the first event hosted by PrimeWay Federal Credit Union in a year-long celebration that will help the Houston SPCA give orphaned, abused and neglected animals a second chance at life.
SOURCE and LINK: