Father’s Day weekend is just days away, and we know dad already has more than enough ties, socks and soap-on-a-ropes to last him a few more years. This year, do something from the heart! Bring your dad down to the Houston SPCA and let him find a friend for life. June is National Adopt a Cat Month, and in honor of Father’s Day, all male cats and kittens 6 months and older will be ½ off, and all of our fabulous felines will be two fur the price of one! This means every approved adopter can take home at least two felines for the price of one or just one for half price. In addition, the Houston SPCA is going to sweeten this incredible catty offer by extending it through the end of the June!
In the last couple of months, the Houston SPCA has experienced a major increase in the number of cats and kittens who need homes. Some reasons include families moving away, too many pets, not enough time, can’t afford cost, cruelty rescues and many baby kittens turned in because they have been found hungry and all alone. Tigger, Bubba, Stanley, Gizmo, Alloy, Chloe, Kiki, Daisy and many of their fabulous feline friends have called the Houston SPCA home for many months, and they all really want to be a part of a loving family.With a little help from the dedicated staff at the Houston SPCA, all of their very special felines will receive the following as a part of their adoption fee:
• A health evaluation; initial vaccinations; rabies vaccinations for felines three months and older
• Spay / neuter surgery
• Deworming; feline leukemia testing
• Microchipping with free lifetime registration; and of course a friend for life!
• As an added bonus, VCA Animal Hospitals will provide a complimentary overall wellness examination (within five days after adoption) and complimentary 14-day follow-up care for certain conditions to give your pet the very best in medical care.
• One free bag of cat food courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet.
Click here to see all the fabulous felines at the Houston SPCA! When you help your dad choose the adoption option, he will be gaining a friend and saving a life! Visit www.houstonspca.org for more information.