April 15th may be the tax deadline, but the Houston SPCA is helping you score a tax break with a new furry friend. From April 12th through April 14th all dogs will be up for adoption for just $15 during our “TAX BARK” adoption special (*some restrictions apply). A new best friend and a lifetime of love is worth more than any refund the government can deliver!
Each adoption package is valued at over $400 and includes:
- A health evaluation, age-appropriate vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for canines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Heartworm testing for dogs six months and older
- Microchipping with free lifetime registration
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- An adoption gift courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- A furry friend for a lifetime of love!
Give a homeless canine a second chance at life and love this weekend! The Houston SPCA is the only local shelter open seven days a week with the most convenient evening and weekend hours to make choosing the adoption option as easy as possible. Visit the Houston SPCA, 900 Portway Drive, Monday through Friday from 11 am to 7 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
*Excluding canines in the Spot Peabody Room. Limit two per household.
SOURCE and LINK: