You won’t need a ticket or ball gown to attend this inauguration event. During the Houston SPCA’s “Presidential Paws” adoption extravaganza, from January 25th through January 27th, felines and canines are available to approved adopters at half the normal adoption fee (*some restrictions apply).
Each feline / canine adoption package, valued at over $400, includes the following:
- A health evaluation, age-appropriate vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines / canines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Heartworm testing for canines six months and older
- Microchipping with free lifetime registration
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- One adoption gift courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- And, of course, a long-term furrever friend!
The Houston SPCA, 900 Portway Drive, is the ONLY shelter in the metropolitan area that is open seven days a week with convenient weekend and evening hours to make choosing the adoption option easy! Visit Monday through Friday from 11 am to 7 pm and Saturday or Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm and fall in love today!
*Excludes all animals in the Spot Peabody Room. Limit two per household.
SOURCE and LINK: