We can all breathe a sigh of relief now that we know we are not going to fall off the fiscal cliff and, just like cats, we landed on our feet. To celebrate, the Houston SPCA is offering a “Feline Cliff Deal,” where all cats six months of age and older are just $5 from January 4th through the 6th (*some restrictions apply).
Each feline adoption package, valued at over $400, includes the following:
- A health evaluation, age-appropriate vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Micro chipping with free lifetime registration
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- One adoption gift courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- And, of course, a feline friend furrever!
Your new furry friend won’t lower your taxes or the debt ceiling, but he/she will provide a lifetime of love. The Houston SPCA, 900 Portway Drive, is the ONLY shelter in the metropolitan area that is open seven days a week with convenient weekend and evening hours to make choosing the adoption option easy! Visit Monday through Friday, from 11 am to 7 pm and Saturday or Sunday, from 10 am to 6 pm and fall in love today!
*Includes cats six months of age and older only; limit two per household.
SOURCE and LINK: