The cattery is full at the Houston SPCA and that means lots of furry friends are hoping that hundreds of loving adoptive families are waiting when the doors open at 11 am on Black Friday. During the “Black Friday $5 Felines” event from Friday, November 23rd through Sunday November 25th, cats and kittens of all ages will be available for adoption for just $5. To sweeten the adoption deal, if you adopt any of the sophisticated black cats or kittens, they will receive a glamorous collar as an early holiday gift. Approved adopters will have the chance to take home up to two fancy felines per household.
Each feline adoption package will include the following:
- A health evaluation, age-appropriate vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Microchipping with free lifetime registration
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- One adoption gift courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- And, of course, a feline friend furrever!
There’s no place like home for the holidays and the Houston SPCA makes it easy to choose the adoption option. Open seven days a week with convenient weekend and evening hours, the Houston SPCA has exactly what you’re looking for in a new best friend. Visit the Houston SPCA, located at 900 Portway Drive, Monday through Friday from 11 am to 7 pm and Saturday or Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm and give an animal a second chance at life and love!
SOURCE and LINK: