First responders in Massachusetts came to the rescue of a choking puppy Sunday and the whole thing was caught on camera.
Megan Vitale ran into the North Reading Police Department screaming that her 9-week-old Saint Bernard puppy was choking. Little Bodhi was unconscious and not breathing.
Several officers and firefighters jumped into action to save the pup. They pounded on Bodhi’s back until the food was dislodged and gave him chest compressions until he was breathing again.
After they revived him, firefighters gave him oxygen with a special mask designed for pets.
The dramatic 10-minute rescue was captured on surveillance cameras in the police station lobby.