There are a bunch of reasons the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo attracts millions of country and city folk every year. We’ve compiled our own top 11 list:
1. It’s a fun family event with something for everyone
2. It’s a good bang for your buck
3. From bull riding to barrel racing, the rodeo events are exciting!
4. The kids who take part in the mutton bustin’ and calf scramble each night will make your heart smile.
6. Where else can you see a top-notch entertainer and the world’s largest rodeo for as little as 18 bucks?
7. The food is fabulous! Bring an empty stomach and leave your diet at home.
8. You can get up close and personal with pigs, cows, llamas, bunnies and all kinds of livestock.
9. You can see calves enter the world and watch baby chicks hatch in the Agventure area.
10. There’s shopping galore!
11. From pint-sized cowpokes to country club cowboys to the real deal, the people watching alone is worth the ticket price!